Today Lorelai went on her very first field trip! Her class visited a pumpkin patch and wandered through a corn maze. She said that "The kids were having so much fun in the maze that they forgot what they were doing and had to make their own paths out." Also, there was a small petting zoo. It consisted of a pig and a cow. Lore said she did not pet either one as she couldn't squeeze past all the other kids. Each child got to bring home a small pumpkin and a tiny gourd. Lore's pumpkin suffered a bit of bad luck in the way of the stairs. When she got home, she rolled it down and then Isaac picked it up and dropped it. I patched the pumpkin up best I could with duct tape. For now it's in the fridge. We'll see if it lasts until Halloween. Overall, Lorelai had a lot of fun and said the field trip was "Great!"
 |
| The class enjoying the pumpkin patch. (Note: I did not go on the trip and so have no pictures. This is a merely an idea of what it was like.) |
 |
| Lorelai and her friend choosing the perfect pumpkin. |
 |
| Lorelai with her pumpkin! (This one is really her.) |
 |
| Isaac :) |
This post had the kids and I grinning from ear to ear!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you enjoyed it! Isaac made the kids a card today. Could you please email me your new address so I can get it in the mail? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIs that Bullwinkle on Isaac's shirt? If so, ... excellent!
ReplyDeleteSorry Dad. It's just a moose. if I find a Bullwinkle shirt, I'll be sure to but it.
ReplyDelete