Saturday, October 15, 2011

Charlie-in-the-skull?

I am so glad to report that a missing toy has been found!  I hate losing things, especially if they are part of a set.  Last year, the Charlie-in-the-box from my Rudolph figure set went missing.  I searched everywhere.  The kids and I even pulled out our two Christmas trees a couple of weeks ago to look for him (they play with the toys throughout the year).  Today, while I was working on cleaning up and out some of our storage, I went through a bin of toys to be moved upstairs.  I pulled out an old favorite, Bone Daddy.  He's our zoot suit wearing, glow-in-the-dark skeleton bobble-head.  I handed him to Lorelai and suggested that we could use him to decorate for Halloween.  She said "Hey!  There's someone in there!"  It was Charlie!  I was so afraid he was gone for good.  It took some twisting and turning and stretching the spring to get him out, but now he's free and ready to be reunited with his fellow misfits in my Christmas town this December.  Ahh.   Now, back to the clear-out.





Help!


Free and found at last!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! So glad you found a missing toy. Still can't find my scissors. Isaac's comments are so funny! I loved the photo of Lorelai with her pumpkin from the patch and also your set-up of what the patch probably looked like! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete