Isaac loves to help in the kitchen! He chose tonight's dinner menu, quesadillas with smoked Gouda and turkey bacon, corn on the cob, and guacamole. Isaac helped out by shredding the cheese and making the guacamole.
 |
| Isaac made me dinner first, roast chicken and a soda. |
 |
| The soup was for everyone else. |
 |
| Helping with the cheese. |
 |
| Dinner time! |
The kids enjoying dinner. :)
On another note, I got to volunteer in Lorelai's class this week! I was in charge of a station where the kids were to practice their counting and number writing skills by drawing an animal (real or imaginary) and then counting how many parts/types of parts they had. It was interesting to see what they came up with. Lorelai drew a moose. She has yet to bring it home, so no picture. I hope to be able to volunteer once a month.
Wow, that sounds like a great dinner idea!
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice that you got to volunteer! Yea!
ReplyDelete