Saturday, October 8, 2011

❀Apple Festival!❀




 Today we went to the Apple Festival at Way Fruit Farm.  It was a beautiful day and we were really happy to be outside.  The kids picked pumpkins, sampled the apple butter and cider, played with bunnies, and went for a hayride.  We didn't actually get around to any apple picking though.  All in all, a pretty good day.  ☺


Lorelai found her "perfect pumpkin" right away.        




Izzy wanted a "biiiig" pumpkin, but settled on a medium one.


  
Tasting the apple cider.  Yum!  

Look!  We found a fuzzy wuzzy.

 
 Playing with the bunnies was so fun!  They were such sweeties. 
 




Izzy patted him on the bum and said "Go on. Go on.  Go back to your family."

Mommy and Izzy on the hayride.

Daddy and Lore on the hayride.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun! Man, I miss State College!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies were so great! I forgot to tell you I really enjoyed their pumpkin faces! The bat was really good!

    ReplyDelete