Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Lorelai Original

Lorelai loves to play with patterns and colors.  Often, many of them all at once.  So for school this morning, she is sporting hot pink socks, navy leggings with red polka dots and white kitties, and a bright green tee with rainbow colored stars.  Lorelai decided to take the rainbow a step further to her hair.  She is wearing 6 hair bands for a rainbow ponytail.  This is what she had to say about it "I bet no one else would think of this.  It's so amazing.  I love my ideas." 

Strike a pose.


The rainbow. 


Something else:   Last night at dinner, Isaac randomly said "Speaking of laughing, I'm going to laugh right now."  And then he did.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 comments:

  1. I really miss Lorelai! She is definitely an original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lorelai may single-handedly bring back 80s fashion! Presenting Punky Brewster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably not a surprise that Lizzie LOVES Lorelai's outfit!

    ReplyDelete