Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftovers

I guess all that turkey really knocked me out!  I had intended to add pictures daily over the Thanksgiving break-oops.  We had a very nice holiday and visit from my little brother, Kyle!

Isaac "Planking".

Lorelai helping with the Devilled Eggs.  She did a great job!




I found these fun turkey, sorting mats in Pinterest.com.  The kids were supposed to color in these circles and then match the skittles to the right color.  They did a few, but then just wanted to eat the candy.




The Feast, pie not pictured.  Isaac contributed the soup in the crate.

5 comments:

  1. He did do a good job. He really loves to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soup addition! The sorting mats were neat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Via Wikipedia: "Planking" (or the "Lying Down Game") is an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. Both hands must touch the sides of the body and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game.[1] Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[1] The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank. Rigidity of the body must be maintained to constitute good planking.

    ReplyDelete