Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Break-Day 2

We are very happy that Uncle Kyle arrived today!  He got in mid-afternoon and had fun joining in an activity with the kids.  Today we made turkey cookies using ginger snaps and mini M&Ms and the kids finished their scarecrow craft from Sunday School. I'm keeping it short because I still need to bake the pies.


Decorating the turkey cookies.



Lore's turkey.  I think she was saying "Turkey".

Izzy said his was really a moose.

I thought mine started out well, but in the end looked like a Rastafarian. 

Nice job Uncle Kyle.

Uncle Kyle being fitted for his Turkey hat.  Lore measured to get it just the right size.

Lore mad a cookie for Bryan and it looked really good but I didn't get a picture until after it had been bitten.

Lorelai wanted to make a face that would actually scare crows.  :)   


Bedtime stories with Kyle.  They were so happy to have him read to them.

1 comment:

  1. That looked like fun! Kyle's was good! My kids always talk during pictures, too. Right now we are struggling to get Lauren to look at the camera.

    ReplyDelete