Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Gerald (again) !

Gerald is the giraffe that Lorelai and I picked out for Isaac when he was born.  And today is Gerald's birthday!  He has one about every week or so.  Isaac gathered some pals for a sushi party and gifts.  Isaac gave him some craft supplies, stamps and crayons, and he received a Transformer from me.  Isaac, Gerald, Travis the Frog, and I all enjoyed a couple games of Go Fish!  It was a nice little party. 

Gerald coloring with his new crayons. 


Gerald and his boy, Isaac.

The pooped party guests.


A few Isaac quotes from today:

"Mom, sometime we need to make cottage cheese.  We need the cheese and the 'cotta' and we wait and wait and wait a long time until its squishy and mushy."

Lorelai and Isaac were showing us some Yoga poses and when Isaac finished, he said "And that's how you do Yogos."  -Yogos are a yogurt coated fruit snack.

Bryan was trying to show the kids something and he told them to stand up tall.  Isaac replied "But I'm not tall."

1 comment:

  1. Abby throws birthday parties for her stuffed animals, too. I've lost count as to how many Bradley the Bear has had. I love the last Isaac quote the best! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete