Today was a long, somewhat stressful end to a long, somewhat stressful week. So, since Bryan was working late, the kids and I had pigs-in-a-blanket for dinner and picnicked while we watched A Town Called Panic. It is a very entertaining stop-animation movie that we found on Netflix. It's in French, but the kids don't seem to mind. It's fun to hear them repeating the lines even if they don't know what they mean (*none of them are bad -I read the subtitles). We then played Charades for the first time. Lore calls it "Chaterades", I guess because Bryan will sometimes drink Gatorade. Anyway-It was a lot of fun! The kids did a great job acting out animals. Lorelai did a great rattlesnake and Isaac was a convincing turtle. I did a wonderful impression of a Weeble, Isaac guessed it right away. We ended the night by reading several books including Curious George Goes to the Beach and I'm a Manatee. Hooray for tomorrow being Saturday!
Oh-We did get Lorelai's school pictures back this week and Isaac's 4 year pictures taken today. They all turned out great! I'll post them as soon as Isaac's are available on the website.
How do you do charades with three? Does one person come up with an idea, one person act, and one person guess? I'm wondering if Lizzie would get it yet. If Isaac does, we should give it a try with Tommy at least! Hope your weekend is less stressful!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly how we did it, Emily. I mostly came up with the ideas and then Lore and Isaac acted them out for each other. Lorelai started coming up with some of her own though. I hope you guys have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete