Isaac received some wonderful Star Wars toys from Uncle Edward and family and from Grandma & Grandpa Venters for Christmas. This has sparked such an interest and imagination in him! Isaac spends everyday playing with Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and the rest of gang in the Millennium Falcon and recreating other things with Lego. We have spent several days building our own droids and tonight he made his own Pod Racers! He's so clever. We've also enjoyed watching all the movies via Netflix. Iz especially likes R2-D2, Darth Vader, and of course, Yoda.
The Droids
The Pod Racers
 |
I love the built-in Lightsaber holder. :)
|
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so creative! They are so lucky that you have such a great imagination and love to play with them. BINGO is my favorite thing to play with my kids. :) Not very creative, it's very left-brained. And I'm thinking God knew what He was doing when he didn't give me a boy. I would be so lost!
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny! BINGO is a very fun game and it helps with numbers. And you are creative. Hello! Balloon wreath and all those holiday projects you did with Abby. You're great with your kids.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I do ok.
ReplyDeleteOh, you.
ReplyDelete