Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Archives: Bring Your Child to Work Day-Isaac's turn

We had gorgeous weather today!  It was in the 50's and sunny.  I was so happy to get the kids outside for some bike riding and play time with friends.  They enjoyed it too.  I didn't bring the camera though, so I went looking through past albums and decided to share pics from Isaac's trip to work with Bryan.  They're from June 6, 2011. 

All packed and ready to go!


Waiting on the bus-exciting!

Izzy on his way to work.

And he's on campus.


Working hard.

Snack time!

Listening to some music while proofreading.

Strike that.  He's listening to Transformers.

"Is this Daddy's floor or is it the one below?"  (Sorry, that's sort of a quote from Bye Bye Birdie.  I couldn't think of anything else to say about the elevator.)

Saying "Hi" to the fishies while at the HUB.

Enjoying some Christian Chicken Glory!  (What my friend calls Chic-fil-a.)
Izzy and Daddy

Izzy loves to pick up free papers.   Reading helps him unwind on the ride home.

4 comments:

  1. I really love this post, even if it is a few months "out of date"! Makes me want to have Derek try this with Tommy someday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they would love it! Bryan has taken the kids one time each and they ask to go back pretty often. It's fun for them to see where Daddy disappears to all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea, too! Abby would probably really like to go to work with Dan. She just said recently that she wants to be a dentist so she can see Daddy all day. What fun for Isaac and Bryan! Does he think the bus is the best part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they really enjoy the bus. They also like getting to walk around campus and eat lunch with Bryan.

    ReplyDelete