Lorelai loves all crafts! She can keep busy all day just cutting up paper. But what about folding paper? For Christmas this year, Grandpa Priddy decided to get Lore some origami. She got some nice instruction books and lots of colorful paper! Here's what we've made so far:
 |
| Daddy helped Lore make an origami doll. This is Origami Rapunzel. :) |
 |
| Here's our first tulip and stem. It turned out quite well. |
 |
| We made a whole bouquet of them. |
 |
| Lore with her origami penguin that Grandpa made her. |
We also made some hearts, which I can't find for pictures. Oh well.
I love the Rapunzel! Awesome! Lorelai and Abby are so alike.
ReplyDeleteI think they would have fun playing together!
ReplyDeleteI think they would, too! I really need to work on that.
ReplyDeleteWork on what? We live a ways a way. I still need to talk to Bryan about visiting and helping out this summer. He's just been so busy and stressed lately.
ReplyDeleteI know, but I feel like I should work on visiting. I've been thinking about how to work it in before the F-word and I'm not sure I can. I WANT to visit, but I'm not sure it would work out.
ReplyDeleteThat's OK. That's life. Hopefully, we'll be moving soon anyway.
ReplyDelete