Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kids in Motion

This past week, Isaac and I were invited to join friends at a local gymnastics gym for a program called Kids in Motion.  It's basically an uninstructed playtime that gives younger kids a chance to use lots of fun equipment.  Isaac had a lot of fun jumping in the foam pit, hopping around on giant foam shapes, running, playing on the parallel bars, and the balance beam!  He decided that the line was too long for the trampoline, maybe next week.  Isaac had a smile on his face the whole time we were there and he didn't want to leave!  We'll probably be making this a weekly activity for him.







 Other pics

I got the kids these cute little camping chairs this week.  They were $5 at Sam's!  They have really been enjoying them and we plan on doing some camping this Spring.


The lovely Lorelai

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place to take Isaac! We used to do something similar (not as good as that) with my Mom's Group, but I think it disbanded. I miss it. I should try to find a new place. Those chairs are awesome! Lorelai looks so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete