The kids made dioramas that they, for some reason, call "huts". Above is Isaac's hut and Lorelai's is below. They enjoy playing in them with their animal figures.
We spent 3-4 days making shape puppets out of foam, feathers, googly eyes, etc. Lore wrote a book about the characters and took it to school on sharing day.
Rainy day painting activity. Lore had a wooden Crocodile and Izzy, a lizard.
Holy Crud! Look at what they made. It's amazing. I really need to do more stuff like this with my kids. I really liked their pirate hats from the other day. I need you to tell me how to make those.
Awesome job Dayna! I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crud! Look at what they made. It's amazing. I really need to do more stuff like this with my kids. I really liked their pirate hats from the other day. I need you to tell me how to make those.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Jess the hats were actually pretty easy, just some craft foam and tissue paper.
ReplyDeleteWow! So cool!
ReplyDelete